Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy to have manifested in something I wanted

I picked up this dress form up from Hobby Lobby last month. I almost bought 2 of them but ended up buying only one. I went back last week and the other one was gone:-( Then was wishing I would of bought them both!
I love thrift shops....cuz you never know what you find and can be quite interesting. Yesterday, I ended up going to this thrift shop in my home town and found a dress form (the last picture below). I was so excited to find this!!!! It only cost me a dollar! What a deal!!! It needs work -- nothing that glue can't fix! I plan to create this wonderful dress form to my liking:-)

These dress forms work well to display jewelry but would love to have a few big ones for adult clothing:-) Lets see if I can manifest in these as well:-)

Dress form from Hobby Lobby

Dress form from 3rd world of friends (thrift shop)

Thanks for visiting my blog! I appreciate you:-) xoox Gypsie

No comments:

Post a Comment