Thursday, February 9, 2012

I love working with stones

Photos below are a few stone pendants I wire wrapped. I love working with stones because of the different energies each one carries! I choose all my stones, from many metaphysical shops. Each one calls me. I feel am like their adopted home, then each one will go to there right homes - through me. I love charging my finished projects on my bed of stones/crystals to infuse them with great/loving magick! I also add healing energy called, reiki in them too :) You can really feel the wonderful magick/love/protection in each of my pieces ,while your wearing or holding them :) 

 This one is sold (my personal one). Kyanite wire wrapped in sterling silver/copper wire.

Peach moonstone, wire wrapped in copper & silver plate/copper wire. Available

No comments:

Post a Comment