Sunday, November 15, 2009

Touched by An Angel - 5 yr. Old That Loves Christmas Cards

I got an email from one of my ning group friends.....telling everyone about this little boy "Noah" who is celebrating christmas early this year. Because he was diagnosed with Stage IV neuroblostoma cancer. He loves Christmas cards and that is what he wants for Christmas.

I was emotionally/mentally/spiritually touch by Noah's story, so I will be sending him 2 of my original hand painted angel cards. I wasn't sure what type Angel I wanted to send him so, decided to send one of each Angel cards that I make. I feel he is suposed to get one of each of my cards. Which I will be leaving the both cards blank with a letter for Noah. I believe he is to keep them until he is done with them, then he is suposed to give these two cards to 2 very special people (and write something) before he leaves for home. This is the message I was given.

If you would also like to send this little Angel a card or find out more about him..... you can find his story here:

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/medical/biorkman.asp





2 comments:

  1. I have seen this everywhere! I sent a card off last week and had my granddaughters sign it. It's neat how people rally around things like this. And thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny! Nice to meet you! Yes, it is really neat how we all connect! Thanks for following my blog:-) Bright Blessing, Gypsie xoox

    ReplyDelete